Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Request Policy

 Hey everyone. King Cheese here. So, my blog is officially a month old (hold your applause). Because of that, I thought it was time to discuss my caption request policies.

I do sometimes take requests, but there are a couple of things to keep in mind:

1. I only do SFW (Safe for Work) captions. That means no explicit stories that involve things of a sexual nature. If you like the FOSE concept, you've come to the wrong blog.

2. You can request a picture to go with your story, but keep in mind that it must be SFW also. Models must be 18+. For reference, this is about how far I will go picture-wise:


3. I have the right not to accept the request. I'm sorry if I hurt feelings in advance.

4. I only make stories where the words are attached to the picture.

5. Please ask for only one caption at a time. Continuations of previous captions are fine but don't ask for them right away.

6. This might seem like a jerk move, but it helps if you ask for a request at my Discord. I'm sorry if this annoys anyone. It will just help me keep track of the requests. Here is my Discord name:

King Cheese#8056

You can post them on this post also in the comment section.

I think that's everything. Thank you all for your support so far. Here's to the future of the vault.

K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment