Friday, August 12, 2022

Bad Girl

Hello everyone. Exciting news:

For those who are unaware, there is a blog called "Celeb Body swap Caption Stop". The author, Body Swap Caption Stop, retired from his blog, but he was a major inspiration for me. I wouldn't have started writing caps if it wasn't for him and his blog.

Before he retired, Body Swap Caption Stop made a three-part caption request. He didn't post them on his blog, but he did post them on his DeviantArt: celebbodyswap User Profile | DeviantArt. With his permission, I was allowed to make a caption that takes place in the story's universe.

Here is Celeb Body swap Caption Stop's "Bad Girl":




I'm sure you all loved his story. The next caption was entirely written by me. It takes place between the second and third caption:


I hope you enjoyed both Celeb Body swap Caption Stop's series and my caption contribution. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. you did an amazing job, perfectly addition to the series. thanks for the friendly words, and to anyone who I didn't inform of my retirement. thank you for reading, but the stress just wasn't worth it. but i'm glad you enjoyed my writing while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an honor. Thank you for the marvelous stories you wrote. Have a great day.

      Delete