Friday, December 1, 2023

Fifth Blog Caption Contest: Overlooked Holidays

Hello my loyal subjects. This might be the most important caption contest I've ever held.

The theme is overlooked holidays. I think we're all used Christmas and New Years captions this time of year. They are great, but they're not allowed for this contest. The entries for this one need to focus on a holiday that happens in December or early January that isn't Christmas or New Years.

Like always, please keep the story SFW (Safe For Work). Your entry can either be posted in the comments of this post or you can send it to my Discord server. I will leave a link below.

All entries must be submitted by January 5th. Good luck everyone.

Update: Submissions are closed. I will look over all submissions both here and on Discord and pick a winner by tomorrow.

I have read all three submissions. When I first came up with this contest, I thought there would be some Hanukkah or Kwanza captions. I didn't realize how many other overlooked holidays there were.

Regardless, the winner of the overlooked holidays story contest is: Oscar's Captions with his Cookie Day entry on my Discord server. Congratulations Oscar and to all participants.

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/5Tt7Bn2Ds7

4 comments:

  1. So December 5th is Ninja Day. So my idea is Alex, a student who was with a girl at the ninja day convention on December 5, but a passing witch thought they were real ninjas and placed them in an alternative world, but there Alex and the other convention members found themselves in a fantasy world, and all as ninjas, what's more, they found themselves in new bodies that did not always match their former genders. Alex and his girlfriend switched genders, it was the beginning of their adventure in a new world.

    https://i.etsystatic.com/5500462/r/il/c4e45c/4248187314/il_794xN.4248187314_iyfp.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating this contest! (I always need help finding inspiration and overlooked holidays is a great prompt.)

    I made a new Holiday category in response and I so I'd like to submit my latest Holiday caption for your contest, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. And I don't mind one bit. thanks for your entry.

      Delete